.::Those Taking the Journey::.

16.2.10

You're a Web

Photobucket

You're a web...

Your delicate strands, intricately weaving in, out, around and through...
Such beautiful designs you've managed to create...
So I think,
How could such beauty be harmful?
I reach out...
Not realizing my captivation has lead to my capture..
Because you,
You are a web...
And I,
Your unsuspecting prey...
Mesmerized by the intricacy...
So completely enamoured with our intimacy...
You and me...
...Entwined...
I've found myself entangled in you...
Entrapped by you...
A web...
And the more I struggle to break free, the more entangled I become...
In this magnificent web that you've spun...
So exquisitely done...
You're a web and you've wrapped yourself around my thoughts...
... Secured yourself to the walls of my mind...
You a web that I so innocently happened by...
By you...
A web,
Caught unaware and ensnared...
To be forever trapped within you...
Your delicate strands, more like iron chains...
Binding both heart and brain...
And no matter how I struggle and strain,
I'm hopelessly entangled in you...
A web...

No comments:

Post a Comment